Mark Scott’s Diving Vietnam offers scuba diving services in Nha Trang, Vietnam. They provide scuba diving courses for beginners, including the Discover Scuba Diving program. This program is designed for first-time divers and provides an opportunity to experience scuba diving in a controlled environment with a certified instructor. The program includes a introduction to scuba diving theory, followed by a Shallow Pool Like session to practice basic skills. After that, participants can go on a dive in the open water with an instructor. Mark Scott’s Diving Vietnam also offers scuba diving certification courses for those who want to become certified divers
Diving Vietnam Discover Scuba Adventures.
MARK SCOTT’S DIVING VIETNAM YOUTUBE CHANNEL CLICK LINK
DISCOVER SCUBA DIVING ADVENTURE.
Have you always wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater? If you want to try scuba diving, but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course,Mark Scott’s Diving Vietnam Discover Scuba Diving in Nha Trang Vietnam is for you.This Adventure requires 2 Divers and the price for Awesome Adventure.
Per Diver $125 usd…. Deposit is only $50usd.. and Balance can be paid to Mark Scott’s Diving Vietnam day of Adventure.
While not a scuba certification course, Diving Vietnam Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore our underwater world with Mark Scott’s Diving
Discover Scuba Vietnam experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health. Are you ready to try it out? Contact Mark Scott’s Diving Vietnam Mark@DivingVietnam.com .
You will learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision Mark Scott’s Diving Vietnam Scuba Diving Instructor. We will do the Following…
- Go over Mark Scott’s Diving scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater world with your Vietnam Scuba Diving gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater One of Your Most Awesome Experiences with Mark Scott’s Diving Vietnam.
- Learn from Mark Scott’s Diving skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring the Diving Vietnam Underwater World .
- Everything provided by Mark Scott’s Diving Vietnam including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy compensating device, dive gauges, weight belt & tank.
- Sign up for Mark Scott’s Discover Scuba Diving Vietnam program and get a Discover Scuba Diving PDF. Explains the safety rules and skill techniques before we start our Mark Scott’s Diving Adventure.
- Scuba diving equipment allows you to visit Mark Scott’s Diving Underwater Vietnam World by making it possible to breathe, see and move comfortably Scuba Diving Nha Trang Vietnam. Gear to change from being a land-Only to an aquatic being. A mask lets you see clearly. A scuba regulator and tank provide the air you need. Fins allow you to swim like Fish, wetsuit helps you stay warm when is COOL..
- Our Mark Scott’s Diving Vietnam Discover Scuba Diving Experience is a 1 Day 2 Dives Adventure in Nha Trang Vietnam and can be used as First Day of Open Water Diver Course leaving 2 more Days of Scuba Diving and skills to Get your Independent Diver Certification the Discover Diving Fee is applied to Open Water fee
- We start our Mark Scott’s Diving Vietnam Day around 9am and Finish around 4pm so Beautiful Nice NO Rush Day on Nha Trang Vietnam Ocean. Enjoying Nha Trang Vietnam Above and Below the Water.
- Any Questions Please ASK ME.
Discover Try Scuba Nha Trang Vietnam Discover Scuba Diving, a “beginners dive” (also known as “try dive”) is a program designed for individuals who want to experience scuba diving for the first time without committing to a full certification course. Nha Trang, Vietnam, is a popular destination for scuba diving and offers many opportunities for tourists to try this exciting activity.
|Try Dive – No certification obtained||Full Dive Certification|
|Shared Boat – $125 per person Private Boat Available- Surcharges Apply|
Day 1 Starts around 7:30 amFinishes around 2:30 pmBreakfast including; Fresh local fruit, coffee, tea, water. Review of equipment; How to use and assemble.Simple Skills; Clearing mask, regulator, and ears.Enjoying the beautiful scenic underwater world for 30-45 min.Rest Explore the underwater world for the second time 30-45 min .Traditional Vietnamese lunch;Any dietary requirements accepted.
|Shared Boat – $480 Private Boat Available- Surcharges Apply|
Day 1Starts around 7:30 amFinishes around 2:30 pm Breakfast including; Fresh local fruit, coffee, tea, water. Review of equipment; How to use and assemble.Simple Skills; Clearing mask, regulator, and ears.Enjoying the beautiful scenic underwater world for 30-45 min.Rest Explore the underwater world for the second time 30-45 min . Traditional Vietnamese lunch;Any dietary requirements accepted.
Day 2Starts around 7:30 amFinishes around 2:30 pm Breakfast including; Fresh local fruit, coffee, tea, water. Pre-Examination for assembly and use of equipment. Student teaches the instructor. Buddy breathing, learning how to share the same scuba tank in case of an emergency.Removal and replacement of equipment both underwater and above. Buddy assistance rescueSkills for;Incase of cramping Diver Fatigue Diver disorientation Loss of buddy, Losing the group.Simple navigation techniques. Enjoying the beautiful scenic underwater world for 30-45 min.Rest Explore the underwater world for the second time 30-45 min.Traditional Vietnamese lunch;Any dietary requirements accepted.
Day 3- Test Day!Starts around 7:30 amFinishes around 2:30 pm Breakfast including; Fresh local fruit, coffee, tea, water. Review of all skills learnt.Including; What to do in an emergency.Assembly of equipment.Use of equipment.Skills must be performed to a satisfactory level to receive certification. Enjoying the beautiful scenic underwater world for 30-45 min.Rest Explore the underwater world for the second time 30-45 min.Traditional Vietnamese lunch;Any dietary requirements accepted.
Nha Trang Dive Shops offer Discover Scuba Diving programs. Mark Scott’s Diving Vietnam is rated as one of the TOP Dive Centers for this Experience. These programs typically include a brief introductory course on the basics of scuba diving, followed by a shallow-water practice session where participants can get comfortable with the equipment and practice some basic skills.
After the practice session, participants are taken on a ‘guided dive’ in the open water, usually to a depth of around 12 meters (40 feet). During the dive, participants can explore the underwater world and see a variety of marine life.
Some popular dive sites in Nha Trang include Hon Mun Island, Hon Tam Island, and Moray Beach. These sites offer clear water, abundant marine life, and beautiful coral formations.
If you are interested in trying scuba diving in Nha Trang, it is recommended that you book a Discover Scuba Diving program with Mark Scott’s Diving Vietnam dive center. Where You are sure Mark has Many Years of Experience as a trainer for instructors and good safety records.
Overall, a Discover Scuba Diving program includes, 2 Dives for $125 USD in Nha Trang, is a great way to experience the thrill of scuba diving and explore the beautiful underwater world of Vietnam.