Scuba Diving Adventure open water course Nha Trang Viet Nam 3 fun filled Days
The three-day Open Water Diver course is intended to certify you as an Open Water Scuba diver for life. Every day, we provide training
Dive Theory Online Training
chapters of video instruction and dive theory will be taught in Online class and Our Daily Training and Dives. At the end of the course, you take a multiple-choice test to gauge how well you understand.
Diving in Confined Water
You will practice operating your equipment underwater as we put your dive theory into action in the shallow water or swimming pool.
diving in open water
With your instructor, you will accomplish 4 comprehensive underwater dives to water depths of 12 meters Maximum for the initial two dives & up to 18 meters for dives 3 and 4.
2 options Available for Course
EXCELLENT FUN FILLED SCUBA DIVING ADVENTURES… Boat Diving Course is per Diver as Price Below reflects Options.
- Pool First Day Flexible Start Time
- Following 2 days Boat 7:30 AM return around 1 PM
- 4 Dives in Ocean cost per Diving Student $380
- All Boat Dives Starting Time is 7:40 AM Unless Booked as PRIVATE COURSE then starting time is Flexible to Your Individual Desire of Times.
- 6 Dives in Ocean $450.
Private Courses are ALWAYS… Available
Price is Based on # Diving Students .
Get your Open Water Scuba Certification LIFETIME ADVENTURES AWAIT…
Certification NOT License So NEVER EXPIRES…just Keep DIVING Skills Refreshed and Comfortable in WATER..
LEARN how to scuba dive, discover new adventures and see the wonderful world beneath the water, this is where it starts. Open Water Diver course is the world’s most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle. This has been a BUCKET LIST Item for Many Divers.
Start your open water scuba certification today! FREE online Academic Training Download App
Open Water Diver course 3 Components of Course
- Knowledge Development (online, home study ) to understand basic principles of scuba diving
- Confined Water Dives to learn basic scuba skills
- Open Water Dives to review your skills and explore!
- If you’ve tried diving through My Discover Scuba Diving… Adventures. Which Allow You Breathe Underwater for the First Time (something you’ll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver This counts as Day 1 of Course. The experience and skills you learned are credited towards the full Open Water Diver certification.
Prerequisites Open Diver course or Junior Open Water Diver course AT LEAST 10 YEARS
Have Divers in their 70’s That DO WONDERFUL in the Weightless Underwater World I Call HOME..
The Best Part of Diving… EVERYTHING..
During the Open Water Diver course, you’ll make at least four dives under the supervision of your Instructor . Open Water Diver materials cover what you need to know about basic scuba diving skills, terminology and safety procedures. You’ll read a description and watch a video demonstration. Then you’ll jump in the pool (or pool-like Dive Site in Ocean) to practice these skills with your instructor. Later, as a certified diver, use the course materials as a reference guide Always Good to Refresh your Diving Skills before Your Next Adventure.
Confined water session. This takes place at the local pool or Shallow Ocean Site. This involves putting what you have learned in the reading plus being taught Scuba Diving Skills In a Confined water Environment like a pool or OCEAN.
Starting on Day 1 Choose The Discover Diver Program (Lunch Included) and continue to do Days 2 & 3 We Learn and Review Skills Every Day to become comfortable in REAL LIFE Scuba Diving Adventures.
. Once completed Skills and 4 Dives… The maximum depth will be 18m . YOU ARE Open Water Diver and This course will allow you to SCUBA DIVE with a Buddy around the world Join Dive Trips and EXPLORE OUR UNDERWATER WORLD….
Let Me with My Diving Experience since well 1979 Jr Open Water to 1990 Instructor Share My Knowlege and Enjoyment of Diving with YOU..