+84779037795 [email protected]
Divemaster course Teaches you to be a Leader and take charge of Dive activities. Through knowledge development sessions, water skills exercises and workshops, and hands-on practical assessment, you develop the skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities.
Topics and practical workshops include The role and characteristics of the Divemaster
- Supervising dive activities and assisting with student divers
- Diver safety and risk management
- Divemaster conducted programs
- Business of diving and your career
- Awareness of the dive environment
- Dive setup and management of Diving Area
- Mapping an Open Water Dive site
- Conducting Dive briefings for Certified Divers
- Organizing a Search and Recovery project and a Deep dive
- Conducting a Scuba Review
- Assisting with Discover Scuba Diving and leading Local Diving programs
- Specialty Diver courses along with your Divemaster Training may be provided to help you meet all requirements to Continue To the Instructor Course and to broaden your abilities.
- Age Requirement
18 years or older NO Upper Limit Any Age..Course Prerequisites To Start TrainingTime Commitment
Approximately 15 days Diving to 3 months
- Rescue Diver, 40 logged dives, CPR and First Aid certification within 24 months, medical clearance to dive…
- Whether you want to Increase your Skills and Dive like a PRO or turn your Passion into a Career, you can start your journey towards Divemaster now – NDL-GLOBAL.com Proffesional Courses FREE Learning. The program introduces you to the concepts, skills, and knowledge necessary to join the ranks of Divemaster Professionals worldwide. You can then decide if you want to complete your Training to become an Instructor For Price of Course need contact Me and discuss Your current Training Level..
- Aloha MARK SCOTT [email protected]